Dynamic Strategic Leadership Program
The Strategic Dynamic Leadership Development Program is a 3 day workshop focussed on providing executives and senior managers with the tools and training required to build on the outcomes of the one day workshop (Dynamic Leadership Development Program) and develop dynamic business plans to take the business to the next level with complete buy-in from all teams.
The one day Dynamic Leadership Development program is a pre-requisite to this program. The focus of this program is to empower executives and senior managers, with the Dynamic Framework knowledge to execute, steer and sustain the breakthroughs learnt through the one day programs.
The workshop is limited to 12 persons at any one time.
What the Service Includes
- Creation of the enterprise promise, team charter, and personal compass.
- Training on the 5 frequencies and rhythms
- Alignment of Projects and Processes to create and leverage the value you deliver to the marketplace.
- Establishing Measurable ROI and KPIs so you can track how well your organization is performing.
- Insights to create the 12 month implementation plan.
- Enhanced Innovation & Strategy for profitability and impact.
- Increased Revenue which could be as large as doubling your turnover in less than 6 months.
- Identification of several projects to be undertaken to take the business to the next level
- Alignment of team accountabilities to project tasks
- Implementation of Value and Leverage throughout the organisation
Who It Is For
This program is specifically created for executives / senior management to implement the learnings of the one day workshop for the purposes of increasing productivity, ensuring rapid growth in revenue and profit.
- Small, medium and large enterprises
- Across industries
- Government departments
- Non-profit organisations (to ensure more bang for your granted buck)
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
Typical challenges that organisations face include the following:
- Organizational Misalignment between the business vision, and the operating entities of the business (e.g. Products, People, Services, Systems & Processes).
- Absence of a clear vision and direction for the teams
- Outcomes not being measured effectively
- Working in silos
- Stuck on How to Effectively Innovate in the business environment to continually deliver value to their market.
- Struggle to Increase Business Efficiency to deliver more value for less, and enhance their profitability.