This is a large opportunity to seasoned and serial entrepreneurs who would like to license the Dynamic Academy business, and run their own academy.
Start Your Own College
This is a Dynamic Business opportunity for Entrepreneurs looking to build and sustain a successful college, for the purpose of generating wealth.
For 12 months, Victoria will teach entrepreneurs how to profitably build their Dynamic Training Businesses using her innovative (Registered Training Organisation) – RTO in a BoxTM business package, and deep expertise in training businesses.
She will share the exact strategies she used to go from a one man band to a 17 campuses and a multimillion dollar business in the training industry.
The coaching program is run for 12 months, is limited to 7 people and entry into the coaching program is by application only.
- Fast Returns on Investment (ROI) which means your training business could be profitable within a month of launch.
- We have had licensees generating as large as $1.4million in training contracts within 10 months of operation in Australia
- Scalable revenues which could be as large as
your turnover in less than 6 months.
- Access to government funding (Australian) for both yourself and your clients, without the pain of having to set up and run your own RTO.
- Access to Victoria’s deep expertise in training businesses, with full back-up support including tools, professional development, and policies so you can focus on building your business.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to take all that the RTO in a Box TM has to offer, and run a successful training business (college or educational campus) of your own.
Dynamic Academy licensees turn over anywhere (part-time) between AU$80,000 per annum, and the most successful one (so far) has turned over AU$2,000,000 per annum.
Who It Is For
It is for entrepreneurs, business developers, business opportunity seekers and coaches/consultants who have an interest in the training space, and want to set up an educational campus of their own efficiently, quickly, and profitably.
However, these individuals don’t want the hassles that come with setting up and running their own college or Registered Training Organisation (RTO), but would like to access the associated benefits that RTOs typically receive.
Therefore when it comes to setting up and running a successful college of their own, they recognise the importance and value of the following:
- Having access to Victoria’s cutting-edge business advice and experience
- Working with an Entrepreneurial Educator like Victoria, who is already proven to be successful and transformative in the training industry.
- Leverage full back-up support including tools, professional development, policies and procedures so that they can focus on developing their own business without having to deal with the administrative parts of running their own college or RTO.
What you receive
As part of this One-to-One Coaching program, you will also receive the following:
- The full RTO in a BoxTM business (your choice between the Enterprise and the Partner RTO in a Box) plus training on the entire suite of courses (check website for details www.ipspeople.com).
- Access to the RTO allowing you access to government funding (Australian).
- Your accreditation as a Dynamic Practitioner and Dynamic Team Practitioner
- You will also receive the Dynamic Academy Qualifications for your Campus (6 qualifications in total)
The training includes:
- 2 x 3 hour induction sessions to kick-start the program
- 12 x 1.5 hour monthly coaching calls
- Access to the online coaching support forum
- Access to a consultation block, running 2 hours per fortnight, where Victoria will be available for Q&A.
Module 1 – The Power of Purpose
In this module, we will work together to create your businesses’ enterprise promise, which your big why for being in business.
Module 2 – The Conditions of Success
In this module, you will learn to article the conditions for success and link them to your enterprise promise. That way, you will be able to measure what success means to your business, and what must be in place for it to happen.
Module 3 – Sales Magic
In this module, you will define who your ideal customers are, and article your ‘customer promise’ that attracts them to buy your product or service.
Module 4 – Flowing Delivery
In this module, you will learn how to have the business running by putting together a powerful schedule of projects, processes and teams. This is where the initial magic happens, and can scale your top-line revenue by as much as 500%.
Module 5 – Measuring Success
In this module, you will learn how to measure success, by defining your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and measuring how you track against them. Using the Dynamic Acamdey Business Development framework, you will know exactly how to measure your Return on Investment (ROI) as opposed to second-guessing.
Module 6 – Product Proposition
In this module, you will learn exactly how to accelerate your business by designing and positioning your product proposition.
Module 7 – Co-creating Flow
In this module, you will learn how to accelerate team flow and performance by assigning the right accountabilities, and having colleagues agree to their promises.
Module 8 – Rhythm and Proof
In this module, you will learn how to get a real-time understanding of what stage of business you are in by understanding personal, team, and business cycles. By reviewing your enterprise promise annually, you will understand when things should be done to get the most effective results with less effort.
Module 9 – Profitable Promotion
In this module, you will learn all about marketing your business in the most effective way by leveraging your marketing efforts.
Module 10 – Strategy for Growth
In this module, you will learn how to capitalise and build on your business momentum by understanding the 8 stages of enterprise which is about; taking a proven concept to market, making it a licensable system, and repeating this evolution for future marketable proven concepts.
Module 11 – Market Intelligence
In this module, you will learn all the ways to get to know your customers on a deeper level, and understanding their current and likely future needs.
Module 12 – Learning and Expansion
This module is all about putting all the previous 11 modules together, and consolidating your understanding of business.